Calvary Galway began back in June 2000.
The Word of God is taught chapter to chapter, verse by verse, precept upon precept.
Our prayer is, whether you are fellowshipping with us in person at any of our worship services during the week or here on the web, is what we find in II Peter chapter 3 v. 18, that you may
" grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. "
We are a non-denominational Christian church. A fellowship founded on the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Our supreme desire is to know Jesus Christ and to be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Scriptures are the inspired, infallible, inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
Therefore we place great emphasis on the teaching of the Word.
- We believe in the pre-existence and full deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, who through the incarnation,
became man without ceasing to be God. Fully God and fully man, in one person.
- We believe there are three Persons in the Godhead; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
These three are one God, the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; that men are justified only by God’s grace received by faith through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit, enabling the Christian to live a godly life.
We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are in operation today.
- We believe in a final judgement by Jesus Christ, where those who have received Him as their personal Lord and Saviour will inherit eternal life with God, and those who rejected Jesus Christ will face an eternal, righteous punishment in hell.